06 June 2011

Eggsmart: light & substantial!

For one who's not much of a breakfast eater, I found myself at Eggsmart with a great friend of mine before we went downtown for a girl's day out before settling down to watch some baseball & hockey.

With the need for something light, but incredibly substantial, I spotted the bagel with cream cheese & smoked salmon and wondered if that would help me find that happy medium--especially since I had just obtained my morning coffee fix a few hours prior! Sure enough, it worked.

Full to the brim with just the right amount of carbs, dairy, fruit & protein (it DOES come with a sliced orange for garnish!), I found myself with almost no need to eat again until close to 7pm!

Suffice to say, it was the right choice--and for $6.99, I'd have to say that it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment